Find Your Path
Meditation and Yoga
Calming arts like mindfulness meditation and basic yoga help build the foundation we need for a shift away from stress and trauma towards a life of healing awareness, well-being and purpose. To make this shift possible for lay people in the everyday world, Nalanda’s masters combined these calming arts with the active methods of mind-clearing, role-modeling imagery and inspiring breath-work. The result is a complete, step-wise system of contemplative insights, skills and life-strategies called the gradual path.
Find Your Path for Meditation and Yoga
Start a basic contemplative practice to help disarm stress and trauma in your own life and to build an experience-base for contemplative living and learning.
- Schedule a meditation interview by contacting us.
- Come to One-Time Events—evening meditations and weekend retreats—on a drop-in basis.
- Listen to guided meditation audio files of Basic Mindfulness Meditation and Brief Mindfulness Meditation in our Resource Library.
- Take one of our semester-long Fall and Spring Classes on The Gradual Path of Contemplative Living in the Contemplative Living Series and/or Integrating the Paths of Yoga and Meditation in the Buddhism and Yoga Series.
- Consider the Four Year Program in Sustainable Happiness to lay the foundation for learning and living the whole, gradual path.
Inspired by the Buddha’s Four Noble Truths, our Find Your Path guides are designed to help you use your most pressing
life-challenge as a gateway for your healing journey to
a truly contemplative way